Sunday, March 8, 2009

The One Who Slacks

Finally, its the long awaited weekend - a-one-day-prolonged weekend. Should I actually be happy about it? Should I feel excited? Or should I at least feel relaxed? Nope, none of those came into my mind since there are piles of homework especially from Calculus & Physics (THANKS Mr Lee & Ms Say!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!)

Despite the fact that there are so so many homework yet to be done, I am still my old self, who will put enjoyment to the top priority. Homework? Nah, they will be done when its time. Nothing to worry about it. Another inconvenient truth to be revealed here is that I was awake just a while ago (approximately 5.00 p.m) after a short "hibernation" from around 1.00 a.m the same day. Finally I recovered all the sleep deficit accumulated from all week long. What a great sensation to have.

Tony hopes he can "hibernate" always

No comments:

Post a Comment