Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Walauweh its 1st of July!!

Guys & gals, remember what is the significance of this date? Well, to be exact, I should mention 1st of July 2008. Its the 1st day we were here, at this very lovely and memorable KBU International College + Student House/Hostel.

Remember what happened back then? Everyone 1st gathered at the foyer, wondering : "Where shall I go?", waiting for directions and instructions. Not forgetting to mention, luggage and bags were everywhere in the lobby as I recall. Some early birds, took the advantage & went to explore around(especially looking for the toilet) and I'm one of them. Finally, the time came when everyone is to go inside the MPH. Seeing new faces everywhere, most of us started to intro ourselves to others, as well as looking around(again). There are some food and drinks served there, and Fern, was that your first stop?

Then it started with a talk from the KBU staffs, followed by the JPA & YTM officers. I can't remember correctly as which comes 1st, registration or the talk. Anyway, lets move on, its registration time. There were several counters, one side is the sponsors, and another part is the KBU registration, where we get our KBU t-shirt, as well as the house/room we are assigned to.

Did anything special happened to you back then? For me, yes. Being too excited to leave my hometown and study alone, I got too carried away & as a result, I did not prepare well before I left my house(the 1 in Sandakan) and I actually forgot to bring a copy of my guarantor's(my dad) IC. Panicked, I called my parents, and as usual, I was lectured but I knew, they were more worried than I was. Sorry for being to clumsy. Luckily, the problem was solved with the help of Alexander Bain - the inventor of the great device named "Fax Machine"

After everything was done, its time to move to our respective accomodation. Some went to the hostel, and some followed the vans & busses to the student houses. There (here would sound better I think)we got to know who our roommate(s) as well as housemates, not to forget my "toilet-mate". Again, we started introducing again, the parents started to talk about their sons/daughters, and then exploring around the house and the house(s) next door. And so, our journey of pre-u studies began.

Last but not least, about the title. That term is not used just for fun but actually brings a great meaning behind it. Well, as some of you may already noticed it since the 1st sight of that term, its our beloved, dearest, Snow-White-Physics-lecturer's Birthday!! Alas, she is going to have us do 2 lab reports despite that it is such a beautiful day. Anyway,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS SAY HUI CHIN @ NICOLE

...................
.......................
..........................
.............................
Shall I mention the age? Well, I am going to, but not directly.
She is approximately 10 years older than most of us (those who are not pts & not peralihan boys/girls) and exactly 9 years and 364 days (ideal case, not taking leap years into consideration lolz) older than Chan.

Tony is so glad that he ended up in KBU

No comments:

Post a Comment