Friday, October 30, 2009

Octoberfest

Well, on top of everything, this blog has officially became a personal blog, no longer an academic blog. **and the update will be as little as possible, or sometimes none.

I hope i spelled the name correctly, Octoberfest. Well, I went there because Frankie told me there's a beer fest where 1 small bottle only cost rm1.00 (For OneCard member & you have to bring 2x 50 sen coin).

As always, for I'm not so good with alcohols (and they don't like me much as well), I ended up "drunk"? Not that serious actually, its just that my face went red, as well as my eyeballs (the extreme red as if I didn't sleep for 3 days). My head is producing beats with my heart, lupp dupp lupp dupp~~

For Edwin & Chang Vin, ended up buying the irresistable pointy hat, which made Shun Ling looks like a witch (so they say).

Well, maybe this bottle of beer can be considered as a celebration. What celebration? The END of my AUSMAT course la, abuden? There are 4 more days to go, to the beginning of the External TEE exam (a bit redundant actually, as TEE stands for Tertiary Entrance Examination).
On the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 11th November, and THAT'S IT!! I'm DONE!! I'll be completely FREE after the 11th paper, which is Applicable Math. But, if you know me well enough, I'm considered free as soon as I finished the Chemistry paper on the 6th. Muahahaha

So, what's gonna be? Seeing everyone in Australia next year? Or....CHOI!! touch wood...
Allrighty, so its time to finally do some revision, the final struggle. Hopefully can study something, before I head over to House #71 for DoTA (=.=""), if the alcohol didn't take me down that's it.

Tony will still include this mini writing part for future posts :p

No comments:

Post a Comment