Friday, February 13, 2009

All In A Day's Work

Laughter, Still The Best Medicine

After an hour of tired, long lecture, X suggests : its siesta time!!



Quotes


It's snowing Edward

By my window
Take a net and fish one in

I'm such a lucky guy, such a lucky guy
Even though I got no money

This bear won't be hibernating

Or I'd miss the sight
of all the honey strolling by

It's snowing Edward

Hope I'll catch me one


Life's Like That

Since we moved to another classroom, the formation of "男右女左"
was disrupted.
However, still there are people taking advantage of the "couple seating"
As Kids See It

One day, while my aunt was treating my 7 years old cousin's wound on his finger,
i approached him and asked, "how did u get injured"? "This" he said, "Matilda broke a crucible!!"

**the beaker to the left is from me though**


Earn yourself $250 by sharing an anecdote for All in a Day’s Work or Life’s Like That. Submit it at www.readersdigest.co.nz/jokes

Tony has piles of homework to do this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment