Monday, January 12, 2009

Assignment...

This is not actually a post or somehow it it more to an assignment to be done on this blog.
There are all together 6 questions about my studies and...here goes :

1. Where do you read and study?

~Where else? definitely my room. With "him" in the same room as me studying or reading something intensively, i will feel very ashamed for spending too much time on my lappy as well as taking afternoon nap(although that's what I always did..)

2. What is the best time for you to read?

~Anytime is okay, but still have to depend on my mood. Howerver, with so much drama series copied into my hard disk, I can't resist from being 'seduced' and sit in front of the monitor. But still most of the time i read after I have my dinner.

3. How long do you normally study without a break?

~This is a question that i don't feel like answering. Its not good to reveal this type of answer - I can't manage to study continuously for more than half hour(that's the max). After that, I will find myself doing something else rather than continue studying.

4. What type of distraction bother you the most?

~During my previous years, the biggest distraction is the voice of actors/actress from the "magic box" in my living room of which my parents are watching. But now, I realised that it was actually my own problem, for I can't sit still & concentrate on anything over long period of time.

5. On average, how many different assignments do you work on in one evening?

~Another dependent event. For over 18 years knowing myself, I will only finish up the assignment (more on homework) given on that particular day, and I will assume that I settled everything. Unless somebody else is urging me (maybe even brute force is needed) to do something else, I will just postpone it till sometime later in the future.

6. What types of rewards might work for you?

~I'm a really materialistic person, hence the best reward for me is money. This make the JPA scholarship the biggest reward i ever receive and therefore, i must work better to receive bigger & more encouraging reward(s).

Thats the end of the questionnaire, and here is a short clip that I find interesting.
Hope that everyone will enjoy it.


p/s Although we will never have enough, being too greedy will only endanger yourselves.

Tony is thinking now...how should he compensate...