Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A New Thing To Learn & To Do

Well, I hereby officially announce the launch of this blog, but it was not of my own free will, as I was forced to do it as a part of my studies. Maybe i will get use to it some days in the future, who knows?

Its my brand new studies, where the real AUSMAT course begins. Although the lecture time is as loose as the previous 6 months, don't think that i can relax as much as i did last year - sleep whole afternoon after class, then stick to my laptop the whole night, procrastinating all my homework till the last minute and watch drama series until past midnight, or even sometimes i did not sleep at night time. This is the real deal that will decide my future, more important than anything else.

This morning, by merely hearing the course outline for my English course (EALD), it was enough to make me suffocate till the end of the day. Indeed, there was a good news that there won't be any test(for this subject only) until the mid-term test, but all the assignments are life-taking.

Since all here are events that will affect me badly, it doesn't matter if I add another bad news here. I will be staying in KL here for my 1 week Chinese New Year break. Plus there will be some sort of new assignment to be done during that break, as well as some tests that will come either before that or after.

Here's some snapshot of sunrise in my hometown, Sandakan the Nature City :






































Actually all 3 of them are pictures of dawn, but due to the poor quality of my camera, the last 1 looks like a view of dusk.

Tony is signing out right here, right now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!nice blog!and do practice more on your photography skill, I heard the scenery in Sabah is quite beau tiful. Next time, maybe in future we must go your place and pay you a visit.

    ReplyDelete