Friday, May 29, 2009

Personal Belongings

Do you know what is meant by personal? Privacy? Some items are bought for personal use, not for public and especially not for YOU & I bet that you don't even know whose item you're using. If you idiot want to use those items, please go & buy for yourself, not to use others without even asking & what's worse is that you do not use them in a proper manner, leaving a feeling of disgust for the owner when he use them after you. If you are really so pathetic & can't afford it, at least you ask for permission before you even use it.
I found that such people are really dreadful. They tends to treat everything found within their sight as their belongings & hence they are obliged to used them as if its a sin for not using them. "You are not the only person living here...Hello??" However, when it comes to the other way round, they will feel like somebody else stealing from them just like how I feel now. They never realize that they did the same thing to others all the time.

I don't know whether you'll be reading this or not but here, I want to warn "those people" for one last time :
"Don't ever do that for a second time or else, do not blame me for my cruelty."


**My sincere apology to all other readers if this post annoys you as that is definitely not my intention.

Tony really hates this/these kind or person(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment